Monday, October 25, 2010

Hi Folks, I hope all is going well, and if you bet some money on the races, I hope you won a few.
For me, I left Canberra. And I have to say, you could spend many days in Canberra, it’s such a diverse place to go to. On my way out, I headed to the Australian Institute of Sport. And luckily for me, the Australian Tae Kwon Doe championships were on there. Getting to watch all sorts of people, from 5 to 50 years old bashing each other up is so interesting. I also did a tour through the AIS, where I got to see where all the budding and current athletes train and work out. I got to see Volleyballers, gymnasts, swimmers and so on.

So I left Canberra, and headed to Narooma, a place I’ve been to many times before. I hunted down the tourist information office, and organised a fishing charter for the next day. Only to find out 2 hours later, that the charter had cancelled. Doh!

Cade turned up later in the evening, and once he was relaxed, we headed in to town for dinner and a few beers. Well, maybe more than a few beers.
Aussie Basketball Uniforms


Kid Gymnasts


No comments:

Post a Comment