Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 224 - Yes I have a problem

Hi folks. Just for something different today, I went and saw a few waterfalls. Hey, there were on the way from Wollongong to Goulburn, so I couldn't miss them. Yes, I do have a problem.

Anyway, I went and saw 3 waterfalls, all with little walks. I should say now that it was about 4 degrees when I was doing these. I first went to Fitzroy Falls, and then followed it up with Twin Falls and Belmore Falls. All lovely falls.

After those, I drove to Goulburn, where it was a warm 8 degrees. At this time I decided it was time to put on jeans, I haven't done that for ages. I didn't have too many things planned for Goulburn. I did want to go to the Goulburn Valley Fruit factory, but apparently that's in Shepparton. So I headed to the Goulburn Brewery instead. Apparently this is the oldest brewery in Australia. Unfortunately it wasn't that great, it seems like it hasn't been used for years.

From there I headed to the Big Merino. Now last time I was in Goulburn, it was on the north side, but in the past few years they moved it to the other side of the road. Now, this sounds easy, except that the sheep is about 10 metres high, and 20 long. Very impressive.

After all this walking aorund in the cold, I needed a drink, so I headed in to the Soldiers Club for a few beers and dinner.

Now, to find out whether tomorrow's location is under water or not.






No comments:

Post a Comment