Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 234 - And the score is 3 - 0

Hi Folks, it's been another busy day for me. After getting up early due to the tidal times, Cade and I headed down to Catagee beach, my favourite surf fishing place in the whole of Australia.

The weather wasn't great, but it didn't take long for Cade to bring in a nice salmon. And it wasn't too long after that I brought in 2 of my own. But that's where it ended for me but not for Cade. Over the next 3 hours, he brought in 3 more salmon, to give us a total of 6 for the morning.

After fishing on the beach, we headed to the Horseshoe Bay hotel for lunch, where we had a lovely Parma.

After lunch, and a shower to get rid of all the fishy smells, we headed down to the local golf club, to have a lovely 9 holes. The game was actually tide, with the scores the same after 8 holes, but I couldn't cope with the pressure, and lost by 1 shot. Bloody Cade winning evening.

From golf club, we headed back to the pub, this time for dinner, where we spent a couple of hours there. We managed to work it out, to only spend $5 each, and have dinner and 6 drinks. What a place.

Anyway, we're moving south tomorrow, I'll actaully be getting my car back in to Victoria for the first time since March. scary!!!




2 comments:

  1. Nice work fellas! Very jealous.... and bloody Cade, just cant help himself can he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody Cade indeed. At least I beat him at mini-golf today!!!

    ReplyDelete