Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 218 - glug glug

Hi Guys,

What can I say? I've enjoyed a day out in the Hunter Valley. But what is the Hunter Valley? OK, so it's a place that has over 100 wineries, but as I've learnt today, not much of the grapes included into wine is actually produced here. Interesting....

Anyway, today was all about going around the Hunter Valley, and luckily, I used a tour company to get around. And luckily enough, I was only 1 of 5 people on this tour, which made it a really comfortable trip.

To keep it short, since I'm a little bit drunk, the tour consisted of a large variety of things. Firstly, we did 2 different wineries in the morning, before heading to a centralised location, where we could test out some chocolate, cheese, oh, and of course, some wine. In that morning, we tried Sobels and Audrey Wilkinsons.

In the afternoon, we tested out Ivanhose winery, as well as Lindemans and Rosemount before heading off to a cheese and chocolate tasting. Finally, we ended off with a beer tasting, not bad, where I got to test 4 beers for 8 dollars.

So I'm a little blurry, and hope to have a good nights sleep tonite. I hope you do too




No comments:

Post a Comment