Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 206 - Back on Holidays...back in the rain

Hi all, I hope you are well. I'm not. I'm a typical guy who gets a cold, very grumpy. But at least I'm back on my holiday. After a rocky 2 hour flight, I landed back in the Gold Coast, and found my car still there.

The main thing I noticed was that the weather was still terrible here. It was raining when I left, and raining when I come back.

Therefore it made doing things a little hard. All I did was take a short drive around Tweed Heads, before heading to a motel to try and feel better.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better, as I'm heading to Nimbin!!!


1 comment:

  1. Mate, you thought it was cold when you were down, was 6 degrees this morning and pissing with rain! But supposed to be 21 on Saturday and 24 on Sunday...Go Pies!

    ReplyDelete