Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 195 - The Glasshouse Mountains

Hi Everybody, I'm Dr Nick. Nar just kidding. I'm writing this whilst watching the Collingwood/Geelong footy game. The game hasn't finished, but at this time, it's looking pretty good (up by 48).
So today I spent most of the day up in the Glasshouse Mountains. These are a bunch of mountains, half way between the sunshine coast and Brisbane. (Pies up by 61). I think I saw/walked about 5 different walks, all of which has some serious by short climbs to do. Lance, remember the Cheyennes Bridge climb, something like that.
After all these climbs, I headed to Mapleton, to find a waterfall. I thought I'd been to this one before, a long time ago, but when I got there, it didn't look the same.
So after a big day of hiking and driving, I headed back to the motel, to get ready for the AFL. All along, i thought I'd be watching the game at 9:30, but Foxtel, love them, have the game on live if it's not in VIC.
So, back to the game. It's half time, and it looks like we're up by about 61. Hopefully the game doesn't change too much. Go Pies!!!
OK, 3.4 time. I think we're down to 61 point lead. Go Pies!!!!
Mt Coonowrin


Mt Beerburrum


No comments:

Post a Comment