Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 202 - Grand Final Eve

One more day to go. One more day until hopefully the Magpies win the AFL Grand Final. One more day until hopefully I get into the MCG to see the Pies win the Grand Final. Cross fingers.
Today was a day, full of footy festivities. I started my day with about 20,000 other Collingwood supporters, watching the players have their final training day. Not much really went on, as far as training was concerned, just a bit of circuit work, but it was a great atmosphere, and I took about 50 photos as the players ran in and out.
After that, Lance, Flo and I headed to the city to watch the parade. Of course, we didn't really watch the St Kilda team, we ran around the city just so we could see the Collingwood players twice.
From there I headed in to work, and had a good chat with lots of workmates. To think, in about 6 weeks I'll be back at work. Arghhh!!!!
No I have a MCC pass, but unfortunately it's not a designated seat, so I'm heading in to town around 5am tomorrow. Lots of red bulls to be drunk I think.
Presti
Leon Davis and Josh Fraser

Alan Didak



No comments:

Post a Comment