Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 193 - Mooloolaba

Hi all,

Sorry, I don't feel like writing much today, so this will be brief.

I packed up from Noosa this morning, and headed up to the little town of Eumundi. Now I only remember this town as a place that creates it's own beer, but things have changed in the last 20 years. They no longer make the beer. But to make up for it, they have a big market there every Wednesday, and hundreds of tourists were there. It didn't take me long to remember that I hate markets.

I then headed to Coolum, where I'd planned to walk up Mt Coolum, a small hill right next to the ocean. I did this walk last time I was here, but I seem to have gotten a little unfit in my old age, I only made it half way before turning around. I blame the big walk of yesterday.

So now I'm in Mooloolaba, another big touristy town. Like all others, it's grown a bit over the years. I headed down to Underwater World, another aquarium, and saw lots of fish. I also did a nice walk, and dinner, through the wharf here, which hasn't changed in 20 years.

Until tomorrow.....




No comments:

Post a Comment