Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 116 - And the travel family becomes 2

Hi everyone, I hope all is well. So my holiday has changed slightly today. My brother, Gareth, has come up for a week's entertainment. And it was great to see him, at least for the first hour. Only kidding, it's good to see him, and it'll be good to see the rest of the family in a week's time.

So the first half of the day involved me moving out of one hotel, into another, and then driving around the town. Now Exmouth isn't that large, so it didn't take me long. I feel I checked all the local things out, and now have some ideas of what to do for the next few days.

When Gareth turned up, I first brought him back to the hotel, so he could change out of his jeans and jumper. I then took him to a beach, albeit a poor one. From there we headed to play mini-golf, where I beat him convincingly.

And for dinner we went out. It was really nice to have dinner, without bringing a book along to keep me company.

Anyway, must run, need to get lots of sleep before going for a swim with Whale Sharks tomorrow.

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment