Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 104 - And on to Geraldton

Hi all, thanks for listening/reading in on my daily writings. I hope you're day went well, and the weather is nice and warm for you.

So I left Cervantes, with the intention of going fishing before I left, but I decided to fish along the way to Geraldton. Unfortunately I kept thinking I'd see someplace better, so I kept putting my fishing off.

I didn't really see anything along the way, so I got in to Geraldton in the early afternoon. Now finding cheap accomodation was really hard, so I'm staying at a dodgy hotel, something I'd decided I wouldn't do, especially on the weekends. Oh well, I have a room with a bed, and that's it.

After walking around town for about 2 hours, trying to find a good fishing spot, hey there's no jetty's in a town of 30,000, I ended up fishing in a strange rock area. For 2 hours I continued to get bites, and guess what, all I caught was the WA version of a toadfish.

But I've now spoken to some people, and I hope I have a better idea of where to fish tomorrow, if I get the time.

Have a lovely weekend guys, and if they're playing I hope your footy team wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment