Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 113 - And now I'm in Coral Bay

Hi Everyone, I hope your weekend was enjoyable, and not too cold, for those in Melbourne. For me, it remained a nice 24 degrees.

So I'm in Coral Bay, after leaving Carnarvon. There wasn't too much to describe about the drive, except for the pictures below. As you can see, I've now crossed over the Tropic of Capricorn, on my way north. If you see the second picture, I've put my name there, for prosperity.

So Coral Bay. Apart from the lack of population, and the extremely expensive accommodation, it's a lovely place. Just metres from the sand, you can go snorkelling in coral reefs, which I plan to do tomorrow.

I got to the beach, just in time to see the regular 3:30 fish feeding. Lots of fish in the water, eating out of your hands.

It looks like my backpackers unit is going to be a party place tonite, I wish I had a friend here to party with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment