Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 091 - From Kalgoorlie to Esperance

Hi all,

Today was a pretty un-interesting day. This was due to 1. washing my clothes, 2. having to drive 400km of uninteresting roads, and 3. the weather wasn't too good.

So I left Kalgoorlie, and drove to Esperance. There were a few towns in between, but nothing of mention. When I got to Esperance, my usual operation, going to the tourist office was upset, as they close here at 2pm on weekends. What the???

Anyway, I'm now in a motel, after dealing with the population of a hostel over the last 2 days. I did go out for a walk around town, and met the town local, Sammy the Seal, one very relaxed seal.

And a good thing about WA, the night games of AFL start at 5:30. How good is that??

Anyway, I'm sure I'll write more tomorrow night. It's time to relax and get ready for the tennis, and of course Collingwood tomorrow. Mmm, what's more important.....


No comments:

Post a Comment