Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 054 - Back to Peterborough


Hi all, and a special hello to Nikki-G. Just thought I'd add in a photo a your home town, Peterborough, even if it's the PB in South Australia.
So I've left NSW, for now, and have come back to South Australia. Another short drive of 400kms, but at least it was all on sealed roads. When I got to Broken Hill, I found a car wash, and put it to good use. At least the outside of the car is clean now, I can't say much for the inside. There's a nice orange/red dust right through the car now.
Anyway, I'm in a little town of PB, which is best known for being a central location for trains in the 1900's. I went through a museum, with a tour guide for 2 hours, looking at old trains, which was great.
So tomorrow I'm going on 2 walks, which add up to about 15kms, to the top of Mount Remarkable (I hope it is). I plan to end up being in Port Augusta for the night.
Until tomorrow (yes Lance, I'll write a blog entry tomorrow), caio.

No comments:

Post a Comment