Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 038 - Where has the time gone?


Victor Harbour is a lovely place. Lots of little things to see and do. There's a lovely island, called Granite Island, that you can catch a tram to over a long bridge, so I did that this morning. Lovely sites, lovely walks, and a relaxing morning.
For lunch I headed to Cape Elliot, a nearby town, where I went to Horseshoe Bay, where I reminessed about Bermagui (where the bay goes by the same name).
In the evening, I headed back to Granite Island, to see Little Penguins coming in to shore. Unfortunately, it's not like Phillip Island, I only got to see 5 penguins, and had to do a walking tour to spot them.
Anyway, it's time for bed. I'm off to Kangaroo Island tomorrow, for 3 nights, so should be a bit of fun.
Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment