Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 047 - Where has the time gone?


So I'm just thinking, I'm probably getting close to being 1/5 of the way through my trip. Wow time flies when you're not at work.


So I decided to head to the Yorke Peninsula, and go to the Moonta Bay area to do 2 things. 1 go to the Copper Mine tour, and 2, get on a fishing charter. Unfortunately I couldn't get on either. To think that all the fishing charter boats are busy during the week here in SA. And the mine tour is only open on weekends, it just doesn't make sense.

So I made the best of my time, and the lovely 30 degree day, and headed down to the beach for a fish and a swim. I didn't catch much, but the 70 year old lady in her bikini next to be was catching lots of crabs, so I went in to a snorkel, and found lots of them for her.

Anyway, a nice relaxing day. I'm off to the Clare Valley tomorrow, so more win is to be had. I really need to start drinking them now.

Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment