Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 083 - Ceduna and the rain

So, if you go down to the photo at the bottom, it'll look like a nice day, but for most of today, it's been pelting down with rain. So not much fun.

I drove the 110km from Streaky to Ceduna in the morning, and then did a few things. I managed to get my broken side mirror fixed, sort of. I found a glass person to cut a bit of mirror into my car, at least it'll give me some visual ability until I can get the car properly fixed.

I also did some laundry, the things you do when it rains, as I'm not sure what abilities I'll have over the next week or so.

Once that was complete, the weather had cleared a bit, so I jumped on the golf course to start my nullarbor links course, where the course is approx 1500km long. Lots of fun, using dodgy clubs on a basic course. I bumped into some people who'd just finished the course from the other way, and apparently crows are a big issue at one of the holes, they can and steal the golf balls. So badly, that you are recommended to put bad smells onto your golf balls.

Anyway, tomorrow I hit the Nullabor proper. Not sure if I'll lose contact, if so, I'll speak/type to you in a week or so. Oh, and go Pies (since I won't get to see the game).



1 comment:

  1. hey daf...go pies...tight game so far. could be a danger game me thinks. ok, so what did you do to your golf balls then? hopefully a story to tell kailash at some stage, pbwdv!

    ReplyDelete