Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 082 - ... and on to Streaky Bay

Hi everyone, another day, another drive around the country. So I've got over the little accident yesterday, hopefully in the next day or so I'll find a nissan car-yard, and all will be well. I wonder how much a mirror will cost, probably $1,000.

Anyway, I had only a small drive to do today, about 150km, so I fished in the morning, with no success this time. But when I finished, I headed off to see some caves in cliff faces. Quite interesting, lots of water splashing around. I saw the Woolshed, Talia and Tub caves.

From there I went to Murphy's Haystacks. No, not haystacks, but rock formations in the middle of no-where, where I guess someone thought they looked like haystacks.

I then drove to Cape Labatt, where I stood on the cliff top, overseeing Sea Lions. Unfortunately I couldn't get in contact with the guy who takes you swimming with them, but I guess that was OK, there was only about a 4 metre swell out there anyway.

So now I'm in Streaky Bay. Not sure why it's called that, cause there's no streaks around. Oh, but this is the best thing, they're having a mouse plague at the moment, so no food is to be left out. I've already seen a few dead mice around. Hopefully they keep out of my caravan.

Until next time.....



Kailash - this drink's for you

No comments:

Post a Comment