Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 076 - Travelling to Arno Bay

Hi Everyone, a nice lazy day today. I left the quiet town of Woomera, and drove a lazy 400km to the small fishing town of Arno Bay. In doing so, I drove though Port Augusta and Whyalla, the latter of which I'll head back to in the next day or so.

So I'm in Arno Bay to go on a fishing charter tomorrow. Why, cause Arno Bay is apparently the capital for Snapper fishing in the world, where 10kg+ fish are caught on a regular (daily) basis. So hopefully all will go well tomorrow.

I couldn't help myself the afternoon, and went for a little fish in the local river. Although I saw a school of Kingfish (grrrr), I only caught a crab.

Anyway, I've got my Collingwood top on, and am ready to head to the pub. I'm try not to drink too much tonight, and I'm determined not to have a Parma, but we'll see.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment