Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 073 - Alice Springs to Coober Pedy

Hi everyone, before I tell you about my trip today, there's a few things I need to tell you.
  1. There'll be no photos today, as I didn't actually take any.
  2. At 4am this morning I got woken up, as my hostel room neighbour decided to get up and throw up, right on my room door. Plus I needed to go for a wee, very awkward.
  3. When I went to have breakfast, all my food in the communial fridge had been taken. Bloody thieves, but then I looked a little further and realised I'd put my food in the general consumption area of the fridge. Doh!!

So, today's events revolved around driving 700km from Alice to Coober Pedy. I'd say there's a lot to write about, but seriously, there isn't much, just driving, driving, driving

I have put myself on a touristy tour of Coober Pedy tomorrow, so hopefully it goes well. I might even make some friends.

Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment