Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 018 - B to B

Hi All,

For today's adventures, I drove from Ballarat to Bendigo. To get there, I had to go via the following:
  1. Tangled Maze - one of those mazes created with bushes. Lots of fun, it took me about 40 minutes to get out.
  2. Hepburn Springs - had to catch up on a little natural water. Should have brought my toggs though, they've got a nice spa resort there now.
  3. Daylesford - I don't know what all the fuss was about. Nice town, but where isn't.
  4. Castlemaine - so it always concerns me when the tourist office says "not much" when you ask them what's to do in their home town.
  5. Bendigo - so I'm here now, and I couldn't not go by Pugg Mahones, for old times sake. I also took a few hours out to go see a movie, it mustn't have been that good, I can't remember the name of it already.

This will probably be my last entry for a few days. Stay tuned though, I'll be heading down the Great Ocean Road next Monday.

Have fun.

Olympic Symbol - Lake WendoureeTangled Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment